External Label Unwind Compact Stand 2"W - 4"W, black or white
More Labels at Less Cost
- COST ADVANTAGE ALERT: This option is really a must with desktop printers: Label core sizes hold up to an 8" O.D. roll of labels - a real cost advantage over lesser quantity of < 5" O.D. labels typically sold in a desktop printer.
- This stand is compact and placed behind the printer where it holds a large roll of labels that are fed through the printer via the open slot in back of any GoDEX desktop printer.
- Accommodates 2" - 4" width labels, depending on model.
- Label (I.D.) core sizes available for purchase are .5", 1.5" and 3"
- Stand measurements assembled: 10"L x 7"W x 8"
- Very easy to assemble.
Part # 313-123 - Black; #313-124 - White
Why settle for a roll of 5" O.D. labels (in desktops) when you can still use an 8" O.D. roll of labels/tags using this external unwind stand?
Easy to assemble with only 4 parts.
Example of 3" Label Core Setup for 4x6 8"OD Labels.
Guillotine Label (not liner) Cutter (sample)*
- The Guillotine cutter is not meant to cut adhesive labels! Otherwise, cutter will definitely malfunction and possibly cause cutter damage.
- Cut widths range from 2" to 4", depending on the particular GoDEX printer.
- Cutter Blade paper/tag and life-cycle specs vary amongst printers. Refer to the specific Printer User's Manual in the Cutter section for specifications.
External Label Rewinder - Models: T-10, T-20, & T-30
- T-10: 13.7"L x 11.9"W x 7.1"H - 8" O.D. - up to 4.75"W - Desktop
- T-20 15.5"L x 7.1"W x 7.1"H - 7" O.D. - up to 7"W - Industrial
- T-30 17"L x 7.1"W x 11.9"H - 6" O.D. - up to 8.4"W - Industrial
External Label Rewinder - Models T10, T20, and T30
Internal rewinders are a good alternative to external rewinders that reside outside of the printer.
Used to rewind printed labels back internally onto the inside printer spool on Industrial printers
Accommodates holding up to an 8" O.D. (outer diameter) roll.
Also used to rewind the label "liner" only when the label is ejected separate from the liner.
Thermal printer cleaning pens are designed to clean ink, dirt, and contaminants from thermal printers with an accessible print head, reducing misprints and poor image quality.
Increases the life of the print head
Available in a 6-pack
Extends the life of your printhead